- 7350 square feet
- 3 acre wooded lot
- Conveniently located, gated subdivision close to Madison schools, shopping, restaurants and churches
- The Eagle’s Nest - 3rd Story loft area for kids
- Fully Insulated four car Garage with full wood trim
- Wide, antique heart pine floors downstairs; new pine floors upstairs. The flooring is all 3/4 inch nail down, tongue and groove.
- Heated floors in master bath
- Fully paneled cypress study with 10 foot tall antique doors
- Whole house media system with speakers in all living areas and on back porch and garage
- Whole house vacuum system
- Exterior is old, reclaimed brick
- Exterior trim is primarily Hardi cement board and composite materials for low maintenance
- Copper on side porch roof, awnings and roof valleys
- Private courtyard off of master bedroom with fountain
- Outdoor kitchen with grill, sideburners, vent hood, refrigerator/icemaker and sink
- Reclaimed, antique heart pine beams in keeping room and back porch
- Professional grade kitchen appliances including 48" Wolf range with two ovens, warming drawer, 48" subzero refrigerator,
Bosch quiet dishwasher, and Kitchenaid microwave oven.
- Butler’s pantry off of the kitchen with an icemaker and sink.
- Saferoom/Tornado shelter
- Pantry office with heart pine desktop and lots of storage and built-in cabinets
- Kitchen cabinets have full wood, flush mounted doors. All kitchen drawer hardware is soft-close.
- Master bath coffee bar with refrigerator and sink
- Custom, spacious his/her separate closets in master with floor to ceiling cabinets with storage for out of season clothes above
and built in mirrors
- Ceilings are 12 feet downstairs and 10 feet upstairs, except in the media room.
- All framing is 2x6 studs and all interior walls and stairs have insulation for noise reduction.
- Upstairs laundry - The second floor has connections for a separate laundry room with a work counter and full cabinets.
- Premium Windows and doors - All exterior windows are Jeld-wen’s highest grade, Pozzi windows, or custom cypress doors
from Herrington millworks.
- Custom Interior doors - All downstairs interior doors are custom, cypress 8 ft. doors from Grassroots millworks.
- Stained driveway - Driveway is 3500 psi concrete with fiber additive to prevent cracking with pre-mixed stain, a large traffic
circle in front of house, and huge concrete entry apron adjoining the four car garage.
- Landscaping, sprinklers and fountains - Mature exterior landscaping with a professionally installed 18 zone irrigation system
covering lawn and planting areas.
- Tankless hot water heaters - 3 Rinnai tankless hot water heaters are used with one dedicated to master bath and guest bath only
- High efficiency HVAC - Trane 19 seer high efficiency units with dual stage compressors are used in the first and second floor
- Whole House generator ready - A Kohler automatic transfer switch was installed and the house is pre-wired and ready to accept
a whole house generator
- High end counters - Granite, or natural stone countertops were installed in all bathrooms, in kitchen, and on outdoor kitchen
- Three wood burning capable fireplaces in keeping, living and study with vent free gas logs
- Pass through cabinet between ladies' master closet and laundry room
- Large laundry room with wrapping and crafts desk with heart pine counter
- Commercial grade foundation designed by structural engineer with high strength steel and 3500 psi concrete with fiber additive